– Optical Engineering:high power /high speed lasers, , high speed/ high resolution cameras, particle imaging velocimetry (PIV), micro-particles tracking, high speed fluid jet diagnostics, shadowgraphy imaging, microscopic dynamic imaginary, fluid particle sizing and counting, fluid spray characterization, light diffusive holography, photomultipliers, optical fibres.
– Image Processing: fluids profile recognition, particle tracking, correlations, compression, filters, colour mapping and analysis.
– Environmental Engineering: fuel and flame diagnostics, combustion analysis, environmental remote sensing, observation, and modelling.
– Electronics and microelectronics:PCBs design, embedded systems and microcontroller programming (Atmel, PIC, TI). Electronic circuits simulation.
– Engineering analysis software:Matlab, Labview (NI), Multisim(NI), DaVis(LaVision, PIV and particle master), OrCad, IAR embedded workbench, ImageJ, and Solidworks.
– Communications: wireless communication and radio wave transmission and modulation, optical communication, wireless sensor networks.
School of Engineering
University of Warwick